The hard copy of this book is now SOLD OUT and we will not reprint. This is a DIGITAL COPY – after you pay, you will receive a receipt by email. In the receipt will be a link to DOWNLOAD.
A book for creative kids! This fun guide shows how to draw characters and elements which you can put together at the end to form a complete drawing, ready to paint.
This book is being used by many elementary and middle school teachers for their students to learn the very basics of drawing, in a super fun way.
Illustrated by Drew Brophy/Written by Drew & Maria Brophy
- Learn to draw Drew’s unique style of art in this colorful guide
- Easy instruction for drawing waves, flowers, suns, skulls, crazy sea creatures, and more
- Tips on how to paint your surfboard & skateboard
- Contains history of Drew and how he got his start in the world of art
- Format: 48-page EBOOK in a PDF