The hard copy of this book is now SOLD OUT and we will not reprint. This is a DIGITAL COPY – after you pay, you will receive a receipt by email. In the receipt will be a link to DOWNLOAD.
A book for creative kids! This fun guide shows how to draw characters and elements which you can put together at the end to form a complete drawing, ready to paint. (Read OC Family Magazine Book Review)
This book is being used by many elementary and middle school teachers for their students to learn the very basics of drawing, in a super fun way.
Illustrated by Drew Brophy/Written by Drew & Maria Brophy
- Learn to draw Drew’s unique style of art in this colorful guide
- Easy instruction for drawing waves, flowers, suns, skulls, crazy sea creatures, and more
- Tips on how to paint your surfboard & skateboard
- Contains history of Drew and how he got his start in the world of art
- Format: 48-page EBOOK in a PDF